1. Identify the structures and functions of" the normal kidney.
2. Describe acute renal failure vs chronic kidney disease.
3. List five symptoms of uremia.
4 Describe at least four conditions that often occur-due to kidney failure.
5 Discuss the treatment options for kidney failure
6 Identify members of the care team.
7. Discuss the communication skills dialysis staff use while working with patients.
8. Describe the goal of rehabilitation and the staffs role in it.
|Person With A Kidney Failure|